[TowerTalk] Guy Anchor Failure

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Guy Anchor Failure
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (James White)
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 00:24:47 -0500
my personal experience is that if it is above ground at least I can be
certain by visual inspection of what the condition of the un-concreted part
is...there isn't that nagging doubt that comes from seeing metal routinely
in contact with wet earth! - also you tend not to mow too closely when
things "stick up"

cu

K4OJ