[TowerTalk] Side mounting

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Side mounting
From: w7ni@teleport.com (Stan or Patricia Griffiths)
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 13:59:28 -0800
Hi Ken,

The amount of "free boom space" you need to get 300 degrees rotation from a
swinging gate sidemount is equal to two times the total of the  tower face
width plus the distance the center of the rotator is from the tower leg, or
about 80 inches, in your case.

You might want to take a look at the clearance diagram on my web page:

http://www.reprise.com/antronics/sidemount_clearance.asp

Stan
w7ni@teleport.com