[TowerTalk] Sinking ground rods

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Sinking ground rods
From: dleath@cyberport.com (D. Leath)
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 23:59:46 -0000
Have electricity close by? Good, you won't need a generator. Rent an
electric jackhammer from your local equipment rental store. Half day should
be enough. Strategically place an 8' stepladder close to the started rod,
set the jackhammer on the rod and guide it down. The weight of the hammer is
enough to work the rod right on down. You had the hard part done, ...
starting the rods.

Dave N5SDO