[TowerTalk] New book announcements

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] New book announcements
From: K7GCO@aol.com (K7GCO@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 12:12:10 EDT
In a message dated 8/13/01 8:34:17 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
jack@antennex.com writes:<<
 In a message dated 8/13/01 7:35:47 AM Pacific Daylight Time, ford@cmgate.com
 writes:
 << Any document using AntenneX as a reference leads me to believe that the
 book is a collection of hoax material.  I think announcements like this are
  nothing short of SPAM.

  Ford-N0FP

 Would you then give us several specific examples of errors, hoax's and your
 proof and correction of them to substantiate your claim.  I and I'm sure
 others would like to see your evidence that is strong enough to make such a
 claim--without any supporting evidence.  Please justify it in detail with
 accurately measured data and your Professional Bio.  Have you written
 extensively for the various technical mags?  If so give a list of your
 articles so we all can review them and check for "Hoax's" in them also and
 verify and check your credibility. If you can verify all this perhaps we can
all join in on your views!  Do you know of other publications that you think
are a Hoax or
 Spam also?

Their publication goes to 176 countries and have over 50,000 subscribers.  Do
you have a monthly publication ? If so how many countries does it go to, send
me a copy and how many subscribers do you have?  Do you charge and actually
get money for it? AntenneX does charge for their "ANTENNA SPAM" as you call
it and get money for it from a lot of Hi-Tech people.  If I remember right it
costs about $30 a year and that amounts to $1,500,000.  Are you doing that
well?  K7GCO

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----