[TowerTalk] New book announcements

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] New book announcements
From: petrich@u.washington.edu (John Petrich)
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 12:45:15 -0700
Ford and all,

    I agree with you.  Overall, AntennaX offers low level information and a
fair amount of misinformation with notable exceptions.  It is stupid to
assert that a wide circulation is a measure of credibility and content.  I
believe that SOME AntennaX information is of value and that critical
thinking is the order of the day.  I let my on line subscription lapse a
couple of years ago due to dubious content.

Regards,
John Petrich, W7FU