[TowerTalk] New book announcements

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] New book announcements
From: ford@cmgate.com (Ford Peterson)
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 14:23:17 -0500
Whoa here!  I've heard of reading between the lines but inventing new dialog
is a bit out of line...

At no time did I ever attack the likes of Mr. Stone, Mr. Cebik, Jesus Christ
or anyone else.  All I said was that the information at Antennex may be
tainted by unconventional science.  If you had a dictionary that every 10th
word was spelled incorrectly and every 11th definition was bogus, would you
rely on the other 9 listings?  Look up the CFA in the antennex web site and
ask yourself "can these guys be for real?"

Since stating my opinion (I am but one man after all), I have been
threatened with libel lawsuits and accused of behavior unbecoming of an
amateur.  The aforementioned respondent is now suitably placed on my "block
sender" list in IE.  To the other individuals that share in my opinion,
thank you for your kind words of encouragement.