[TowerTalk] What about hams with small lots???

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] What about hams with small lots???
From: James.E.Brown@lrdor.usace.army.mil (Brown, James E LRDOR)
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 06:19:23 -0700
Sounds like my situation.

I ended up with a small crank-up tower bracketed to the house and a 6-band 2
element quad.  For 40/80, a multi-band Windom is supported from the tower on
a piece of aluminum angle, with one end tied off in the tree line behind the
house, then going over the house and tied off in another tree in the front
yard.  For 160, I have a 1/2 sloper from the tower to the treeline in back.
Everything works.

Jim   W4LC