[TowerTalk] Shortened Dipole on 160M L Antenna

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Shortened Dipole on 160M L Antenna
From: alsopb@gloryroad.net (alsopb)
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 11:46:44 +0000
K7GCO

Here we go again.

You have no credibility.  You claim to have done all sorts of things
when your were 5 years old in the 1930's.

It is stupid to say we should build expensive prototypes today because
that's all one could do in stone age radio days.  Perhaps we should
also write on clay tablets.

I agree with one thing you said. You response to just lengthing a
shorted dipole to null out the complex part will work fine.  You will
end up with a full sized dipole.  Hmmmm a new K7GCO design?

To use your own phrase.  Don't you every get tired of being wrong.
Perhaps you can continue to use your imagination via writing fiction
in another area of endeavor.  Star Trek needs new writers.  By the
way, did you invent their transporter too?

73 de Brian/K3KO

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----