[TowerTalk] Shortened Dipole on 160M L Antenna

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Shortened Dipole on 160M L Antenna
From: w5kp@swbell.net (J. Kincade)
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 12:18:53 -0500
I don't know either of you gentlemen, so pardon me for interrupting, but
could you please take the back-and-forth off the reflector and over to
private e-mail? I get a lot of excellent info from this reflector, but this
kind of thing is not what I want to read.  Many thanks to you both.
73, Jerry W5KP