[TowerTalk] Shortened Dipole on 160M L Antenna

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Shortened Dipole on 160M L Antenna
From: wa3gin@erols.com (David Jordan)
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 14:23:20 -0400
IT always amazes me how some folks have to become abusive to others with whom
they don't understand or are unable to successfully communicate.

Jerry is right to think that the only solution is to have this conversation
moved
off to direct email.

It's too bad folks can't just sit back and allow others to share their premise
without having to attack them.
Symatics boys...that's mostly what rubs us wrong.  Name calling just exposes the
fact that we're too tired or too egocentric to listen and ask polite questions
gain a better understanding of what the other guy is saying.

HAVE FUN,
dave
wa3gin
=======