[TowerTalk] Force12

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Force12
From: mel@interlink.net (Mel Martin)
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001 10:12:08 -0400
Yes I would... if I were specifying bandwidth, since there is obviously
no such thing as a "standard" length of cable. Why 100', why not 200',
or 300' which I use, not to mention different transmission line specs.
Where would you measure SWR bandwidth if you wanted accuracy? The only
correct place is at the antenna. I don't know anybody who places their
HF radio on top of the tower either, but this disingenuous remark has
nothing to do with the correct way of measuring SWR bandwidth.