[TowerTalk] Oil for dummy load

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Oil for dummy load
From: w7ry@earthlink.net (Jim)
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 13:30:15 -0800
Mineral oil is a clear highly refined petroleum based (I think) oil. (The
gallon can that I had for some time came from Chevron. The oil company).

It looks like and has the consistency of cooking oil. It does not smell or
taste. You can actually buy small quantities of it at any drug store. It is
used as a laxative for both animals and humans. You just take a big swig of
it! It is also used as a lubricant for the medical industry. If the doctor
puts a tube down  your nose or throat, they usually use this. Veterinarians
also use it for lubricant when inserting tubing or medical instruments etc
into the orifices of animals.

There you go!

73
Jim W7RY