[TowerTalk] W2DU Balun's?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] W2DU Balun's?
From: w7ry@earthlink.net (Jim)
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 15:08:52 -0800
  Got lots of loose beads in a drawer from a blown-up W2DU.

| Greg K9ZM

Me too!

A friend of mine blew one up on a 2 element 40 meter beam. Running 1000
watts.

73
Jim W7RY

*The problem is not the W2DU concept, but rather the
*construction technique set forth by the company building and selling the
*balun.  Thanks.

*-Paul, W9AC

Hmmm....