[Towertalk] deed restrictions

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] deed restrictions
From: sales@webzbydesign.com (Kevin Adam Webz By Design)
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 04:00:12 -0500
Here in Fort Wayne Indiana we have what is called neighborhood code in
force ment now they take to attack my towers here on my property they
say I have to remove my towers so I have got name ga stoppo police
because they gave them police powers now they can even com into my home
check what temp my bathroom is kept at. They say it must be 68F degrees
get this if this is not Nazis isum then we are all in trouble. When I
was in the US Army I Swore to up hold the constitution of the united
states but this goes to far they come in tell me I can't have my towers
in my yard that own my names on the deed not the city of fort wayne in.
they act like I'm renting from them.
Sucks bigs time now have to move to avoid going to war and sh____t the
asshole.
Dam code Nazis.