[Towertalk] deed restrictions

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] deed restrictions
From: Bill Otten" <res0958z@verizon.net (Bill Otten)
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 19:26:51 -0500
I agree....let me see here: Towertalk.......tower restrictions due to
CC&R's....sure seems logical to me. I'd imagine this is a topic that MOST
readers here could possibly have to confront if things don't improve! I'm
sure with the group in my neighborhood, that it's simply a matter of time.
They've complained about air conditioning units that could be seen from the
street (this is Florida), not parking cars across the sidewalks that cross
our driveways, week-ender boats parked in driveways, house colors....it's
inevitable once they spot my 60' tower!

KC9CS
Bill