[Towertalk] deed restrictions

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] deed restrictions
From: wy6k@yahoo.com (WYsixK)
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 09:48:07 -0800 (PST)
I agree with Eddy.  There's nothing that will bring down more towers
than CC&Rs.

And it is not all a legal issue.  Part of it is practical advice and
awareness raising.  Once you are in the thick of a fight or about to
sign on the dotted line, you need legal advice.  But when laying out
the next ten year plan for where to live and what towers you plan to
put up, you need to be aware of the kind of things that have been
discussed here.