[Towertalk] Prosistel Rotors

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Prosistel Rotors
From: n4kg@juno.com (n4kg@juno.com)
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 16:24:14 -0600
Sorry to hear about the broken rotor Jose.

In order to NOT miss the DXpedition, I suggest
putting a rope over one end of the boom and tieing
it down so that the beams are aimed in the desired
direction.  A sling shot and fishing line can be used
to get over the boom, then pull up a light string, and
then pull up the tie down rope.

73 / GL,  Tom  N4KG