[Towertalk] falling from my tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] falling from my tower
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 17:34:08 EDT
In a message dated 4/12/02 11:44:01 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
alwilliams@olywa.net writes:

> Here is why I am posting this accident.  I was finished with the
>  off-ground part of the task and what could happen so close to
>  the ground?  I must have deviated from my safety carefulness
>  long enough for the unexpected event to occur.

    Most mountain climbing accidents happen on the way down AFTER hitting the
summit. Those and your fall probably had to do with having let down your
guard down after the hard work is done and you're almost finished.

Cheers & be careful out there,
Steve       K7LXC
TOWER TECH -
Professional tower services