[Towertalk] driving ground rods

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] driving ground rods
From: n1nk@cox.net (n1nk)
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 16:58:12 -0400
I started driving the first of planned 6 8' ground rods in this afternoon.
ouch.

also stopped by the local hardware store to see if they had or could point
me to a sliding type drive device.  they were unable to do so.  I am looking
for simething like the tool sold for splitting wood which has a wedge at the
bottom, a shaft and a weight that one lifts and is slung downward to impart
force to the wedge.  works great on wood, don't see why it would not work in
this application.

took a quick look through grainger and northerntool and did not find such a
tool.

where next?  and thanks for all the tips and info related to my current
tower project.

jim
N1NK