[Towertalk] driving ground rods

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] driving ground rods
From: k4bet@bellsouth.net (Paul McInnish - K4BET)
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 21:55:53 -0400
Most farm & hardware stores carry a slide driver for driving the metal fence
posts... should work good for ground rods.

Northern Tool DOES have one...  go to this link...

http://www.northerntool.com

When the home page come up, insert this item number in the "search" window &
click go...

251163

After it comes up, click on the picture for a larger view...

This is the exact same one I use for driving ground rods!!!!

That 'sucker' does the job!

Paul - K4BET