[Towertalk] First day at Dayton - NOT THE HAMFEST REFLECTOR

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] First day at Dayton - NOT THE HAMFEST REFLECTOR
From: k3dne@adelphia.net (Ed Kucharski)
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 00:00:12 -0400
At 03:56 PM 5/18/02 -0400, K7LXC@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 5/18/02 10:53:51 AM Pacific Daylight Time, ve7hcb@rac.ca
>writes:
>
> > Is there not a natural waxing and waning of these things?
> >  The next upswing may not be exactly the same, as technology, people etc
> >  change.  However, there will be something that will move in to take Daton
> >  Hamventions place.  I always wanted to go.  BUT  $$$.  To me it seemed
>that
> >  the $s went up every year it was successful, the more successful, the
> more
> >  dollars next year.  Then the cycle dies as the spenders are without
>dollars.
>
>     Whoa there, pilgrim. This is not the hamfest reflector. Tnx.
>
>Cheers,
>Steve     K7LXC
>TT ADMIN

Steve,
You started this thread on the TT reflector (see your initial post below).
If you didn't want the thread to proliferate on TT as it has you shouldn't have
posted your original - First Day at Dayton - message.  Is it okay for you to
discuss the hamfest on TT since you are the TT administrator but no one
else can?
Seems kinda like the pot calling the kettle black to me.
73,
Ed K3DNE