[Towertalk] First day at Dayton - NOT THE HAMFEST REFLECTOR

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] First day at Dayton - NOT THE HAMFEST REFLECTOR
From: jbattin@starband.net (Jeff Battin)
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 23:26:16 -0700
Hats off to Steve! Thank you Steve for taking your personal time to
administer towertalk. Towertalk has been a great help to me by covering
antennas and tower issues. I enjoyed your first Dayton coverage and was
looking forward to a second. I am hoping to hear more about the new tower
and antenna products at Dayton!

JB- Ko7p