[Towertalk] First day at Dayton - NOT THE HAMFEST REFLECTOR

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] First day at Dayton - NOT THE HAMFEST REFLECTOR
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 00:43:06 EDT
In a message dated 5/18/02 9:08:38 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
k3dne@adelphia.net writes:

> You started this thread on the TT reflector (see your initial post below).
>  If you didn't want the thread to proliferate on TT as it has you shouldn't
> have
>  posted your original - First Day at Dayton - message.  Is it okay for you
>  discuss the hamfest on TT since you are the TT administrator but no one
>  else can?
>  Seems kinda like the pot calling the kettle black to me.

     I was reporting the products at Dayton I saw of interest to
TowerTalkians. And as a general comment reported my attendance observations.
My comments didn't have anything to do with ranting about gas prices,
outrageous hotel costs, or price gouging. The subsequent thread had nothing
to do with tower or HF antenna construction topics.

    Your opinion is, of course, your own.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC