[Towertalk] First day at Dayton - Attendance continues to slide

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] First day at Dayton - Attendance continues to slide
From: rmoodyg@concentric.net (Richard M. Gillingham)
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 15:53:48 -0400
Which Dayton are you attending???  I hardly saw anyone treating or being
treated poorly here.  Altogether a really nice bunch of folks.  Both
sides of the counter.  Flea markets (errr.. 'Outside Vendors' at Dayton)
 certainly have the largest variety of 'stuff' anywhere.  And if they're
surly I didn't see it.  Stoic??  Yup.  Mom and Pop sitting behind a
table of stuff that was old and dusty many years ago, and few interested
passersby..  Yup...  Good stuff too..

Hope you all have a better time next time.

I did, and spent $$$.

73
Gil