[Towertalk] 'Toes' of a tower concrete base

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] 'Toes' of a tower concrete base
From: wa3gin@erols.com (David Jordan)
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 23:00:33 -0400
Sorry Gene,

I'm not impressed... or swayed by 1.64, etc.  You have you  fun with
your books and calculations and you spend all the money you want on soil
engineers, tests, etc. I'll get the tower up work a bunch of stations
and have a good time.

SOmetimes you can't make a great thing better....ask someone at IBM!

I don't recall anyone saying he should use a 7x7x7 hole...6x6x6 would be
fine or even 5x5x5.

You keep playing with the numbers Eugene...I think you really enjoy that
aspect of this hobby!

Some folks just take all the amateur our of radio!!!

73s,
dave
wa3gin