[Towertalk] BIG GRIP INSTALLATION PROCEDURE AND GUY INSULATOR QUESTION

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] BIG GRIP INSTALLATION PROCEDURE AND GUY INSULATOR QUESTION
From: albraun@earthlink.net (Alan Braun)
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 03:16:18 -0000
I seem to remember from the instructions that came with the ones I used,
that you aren't supposed to undo and redo them unless they've been on for a
relatively short time, like a couple of weeks. In other words, if somehow
they go on wrong (which is possible with the ones they sell for Phillystran
but unlikely with EHS - I've done both), you can immediately take it off &
redo it, but not if it has been on awhile.

Alan NS0B