[Towertalk] Can my 40' tower be a 160m vertical?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Can my 40' tower be a 160m vertical?
From: kb9cry@attbi.com (kb9cry@attbi.com)
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 13:07:09 +0000
Also Jim, you'll need something to receive on.  The
shunt fed tower is a vertical and you'll get all sorts
of noise.  There's a website that has a compendium of
lowband beverage, pennants, flags, delta, and other loop
type receiving antennas.  I don't it off hand but
inquire here and others will send the url.  Phil