[Towertalk] Power ground rod driver

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Power ground rod driver
From: kc2tn@comcast.net (KC2TN)
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 12:56:54 -0500
You may have to look around but the two rental places near me had them.

The one I rented from included it for free the other one wanted me to
purchase the bit for $90.

One thing to be aware of is the hammers come in different shank sizes.
 If I recall they're 1" and 1 1/2"....Electic hammers and air hammers
use different sizes. So, if you wind up getting them in different
places be careful to get the correct size for the hammer.