[Towertalk] Force 12 vs. Cushcraft who wins?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Force 12 vs. Cushcraft who wins?
From: htodd@twofifty.com (Hisashi T Fujinaka)
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 21:46:27 -0800 (PST)
I can kind of the point of the first guy (whoever that is). The report is
inexpensive, but hearing about it over and over could get old.

Actually, it isn't that bad. You could be on the logger list where they're
always talking about how you shouldn't ask when the new version is going
to be out. Or getting jumped on for saying it isn't the best logging
program since it is, after all, free.

I'd buy the report myself if it had quads. (We all have our problems,
right?) :)

--
Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd@twofifty.com
BSEE (6/86) + BSChem (3/95) + BAEnglish (8/95) + $2.50 = mocha latte