[TowerTalk] EdgeHog

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] EdgeHog
From: jimlux@earthlink.net (Jim Lux)
Date: Mon Jun 2 21:31:29 2003
At 09:11 PM 6/2/2003 -0400, Jim White, K4OJ wrote:
>...it is overkill but trenchers, the digger looks like a giant chain saw
>blade, are now common rental items here in FL, these puppies are like
>totally kewl. You will want to be sure nothin is in the gorund in their
>path that you want left untouched!
>
>k4oj

Now, all we need is someone to make a trencher that does a 1/2" or 1" wide
swath, and then have the rental yards stock it.  Too bad that laying
sprinkler lines and electrical conduit is a mass market application, and
embedding ground radials isn't.

By the way, the "sit on ground wire plow" is also featured in ON4UN's book,
but I think he must have soft soil to slit.