[TowerTalk] EdgeHog

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] EdgeHog
From: w0hh@msn.com (Tom Champlin)
Date: Mon Jun 2 23:10:46 2003
Mike and all,

Yes, and it works great in the soil here in the K.C. area. The Black &
Decker Edge hog has a slicer function that makes a nice clean slit in the
sod which is about 2" deep. I used one to put in about 20 65 foot radials
with minimal effort one Saturday. I bought a dandelion digger with a long
handle and dulled the blade so I could unroll the solid bare copper and push
it into the slit. Works real well. Now I can core-aerate my back yard again.

73, Tom W0HH