[TowerTalk] FS: Rohn 45G tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FS: Rohn 45G tower
From: n9en@voyager.net (N9EN@VOYAGER.NET)
Date: Sun Jul 20 07:37:29 2003

 Hello T-T'ers,

My wife & I are getting ready to change QTHs and we
will be moving about 3-1/2 miles north of our present
QTH. I have some Rohn 45G tower and some related
hardware that I will be selling, as I don't plan on having
as elaborate of an antenna farm as I did at our present
QTH. What I have is as follows:

(13) Rohn 45G middle sections
(1) Rohn 45AG4 top section
(5) Rohn TB45 torque bar assemblies
(4) Rohn 1/2" x 12" eye & eye forged turnbuckles

The tower sections and hardware were installed and dis-
mantled by myself  and have not been damaged in any way.
I would like to sell the items for 50% of what they are
currently selling for. I checked Hill Radio's website for
their current Rohn prices. Hill Radio is a Rohn distributor
who has very competitive prices on Rohn products.

 Below are listed the Rohn items, Hill Radio's current sell-
ing prices and the prices that I am offering them for...

 Rohn p/n & description      Hill Radio's price       my price

 45G middle sections          $165.66      $82.83
45AG4 top section            $168.63      $84.31
TB45D torque bar assy.    $63.36        $31.68
1/2TBE&E   1/2" x 12"
forged turnbuckles            $17.16        $8.58

 The torque bar assemblies are Rohn's older-style assem-
blies, which I understand that they stopped making and
then since started making again. They have the flat
steel bars that fasten to the brackets which bolt to the
tower. Also, the turnbuckles are 1/2" x 12" eye & eye
forged, galvanized steel turnbuckles - not the ordinary
made-in-China hardware store variety.

 I can be reached via e-mail at n9en@voyager.net or
by telephone at (815) 623-2271. The best time to
reach me on the phone is later on in the evenings, 8PM
to 9PM. I live about 11 miles NNE of Rockford, IL
(90 miles west of Chicago).

 In the future, I may also have some Rohn 25G for sale,
as well. I bought it NEW two years ago and have not
yet decided what I am going to do with it. Back to
dismantling the Radio Free Roscoe antenna farm!

73 de Brad, N9EN @ Radio Free Roscoe (IL) [tm]...