RE: [TowerTalk] C31-XR versus KT36XA

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] C31-XR versus KT36XA
From: "Bryan Rambo" <bryanr@bometals.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 12:30:49 -0400
I'm glad you brought up the business about Steve & Ward's (otherwise
excellent) tribander report.  It's a real shame that the ONE antenna that
got botched was the XA.  It's impossible to model that thing with all those
trombone slides attached to it.  It sure would have been interesting to see
how the XA stacks up to the more recent designs  :-(

73 - Bryan W4WMT