Re: [TowerTalk] Refurbishing Tower Sections

To: "Doug Rehman" <rehman@surveil.com>, "'\(Reflector\) TowerTalk'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Refurbishing Tower Sections
From: "Geoff" <geoffrey@jeremy.mv.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 22:12:42 -0400
I dont know if black will be all that invisible.

However Ive found the absolute best rust stopping paint is Zero Rust. It is
used industrially as well as the Navy and is quite popular with antique car
people.

Go to www.zerorust.com for full details. Then Email them for a list of
dealers in your area.

Geoff