Re: FW: RE: [TowerTalk] SteppIR VS Force 12

To: Jim Lux <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: FW: RE: [TowerTalk] SteppIR VS Force 12
From: Don Havlicek <n8de@thepoint.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 19:28:03 -0500
And while everyone else is typing directions on their computer keyboard to control their antenna, rotor, etc... I'll work the DX and move on to another station ... using my fingers on the tuning knob and my foot on the keying pedal .. and my PENCIL writing in the logbook .......
Ahhhhhhhhhh ... modern technology ... Pffffffft
Don
N8DE