Re: FW: RE: [TowerTalk] SteppIR VS Force 12

To: <rf@xemaps.com>, <wsio-alp7@xemaps.com>
Subject: Re: FW: RE: [TowerTalk] SteppIR VS Force 12
From: "RICHARD BOYD" <ke3q@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 13:15:57 -0500
Hmm, one can imagine coming down the pike within a few years software upgrades
that will allow you to enter your stack height (heights of all the individual
antennas in the stack), maybe even terrain, all the variables that can be
thought of and accounted for, time of day, time of year, A and K index, where
you're trying to work, and the array will adjust as a unit to optimize
everything for it!  Next, interface it with your logging software and when you
type in a callsign prefix, zip-zip, it optimizes quickly for that individual
station!  Or enter the "all Europe" option and, without further "handling," it
keeps optimizing the stack, during the entire opening, for "all Europe," all
"in the background" without interrupting anything the operator is doing.  Whoa
baby!

73 - Rich, KE3Q