Re: [TowerTalk] static cat

To: isp <isp@bnjcomp.com>, "towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] static cat
From: Joe <WD0M@centurytel.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 06:58:46 -0700
I've talked to a few folks here in Colorado who use metal chimney sweep brushes to do the same thing on their towers. Attached to the top of the mast, the brush supposedly dissipates charges. I'm told that when they bring a tower down after a few years, the brushes show signs of high voltage activity. May be a whole lot cheaper!

73,
Joe
WD0M