Re: [TowerTalk] Re: TowerTalk Digest, Vol 15, Issue 62

To: "Bill Ogden" <ogden@us.ibm.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>,"Jim Lux" <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Re: TowerTalk Digest, Vol 15, Issue 62
From: "Richard Gillingham" <rmoodyg@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 12:51:55 -0500
I'm using two Polyphaser rotor cable boxes with my 3 el.  That leaves 4
extra terminals.  I priced a 12 terminal Polyphaser box and the price was
more than I wanted to spend.  ($300 +)   Less expensive for two of the more
common boxes.  Can't say how it works because I've not experienced many
thunderstorms since installing them.  But  the Steppir still is FB.

Gil,
W1RG