Re: [TowerTalk] Re: TowerTalk Digest, Vol 15, Issue 62

To: "Bill Ogden" <ogden@us.ibm.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>,"Jim Lux" <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Re: TowerTalk Digest, Vol 15, Issue 62
From: "on4kj" <on4kj@skynet.be>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 19:06:47 +0100
  Bearing in mind that the protection is also very expensive. Very often
they burn out, while nothing woulds happen to the equipement on  600 ohm
remote lines with some little transformers in the line. We prefered to
change the transformers instead of the very expensive protectors. If you
deal with a real direct hit, even politicians are of no avail. hi hi

  Jos