Re: [TowerTalk] Lightning resuscitation

To: Towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Lightning resuscitation
From: K3BU@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 20:53:14 EST
In a message dated 3/23/04 8:10:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,
WA7AA@comcast.net writes:
>>Was the person clinically dead, i.e. no heartbeat, no blood flow to the
brain (4-5 minutes)? If so, by the time the priest showed up and dug the
graves, there is no way in hell the person could be revived, and even if
he could, he'd have suffered a severe brain damage.<<

Maybe not in hell.
I am glad that you "know better".
There are cases when people "came back" after being "dead" or without vital
signs for hours. There are cases when people were exhumed and found in twisted
positions and with hair and skin under their nails.
I am simply relaying what I was told by my parents, in case someone is
interested and presented with situation when it might help.
If you find this ridiculous, peace be with you.

Yuri, K3BU.us