Re: [TowerTalk] SteppIR 4 Element Yagi - Analysis and Thoughts

To: "Dan Levin" <djl@andlev.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] SteppIR 4 Element Yagi - Analysis and Thoughts
From: "G.E. Tucker" <gtucker@bostoneng.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 17:46:55 -0400
On page 8 of May 2004 QST (just arrived) there is an ad for the new 4
element SteppIR yagi, covering 40-6M. Here is the info contained in this ad:

4 elements: 3 @ 70 ft, 1 @ 36 ft
3 active elements 6.9-13.5 MHz
4 active elements 13.5-54 MHz
90 MPH wind rating
handles 3KW easily
22.9 sq ft windload
120 lb weight
34 ft boom
introductory price: $3495

Has any one tried modelling this product or know of any addtional
information/discussion about it? I don't see any mention of it at
http://www.steppir.com but the ad appears only to be the first product
announcement.

73 George W5VU