[TowerTalk] Amidon customer satisfaction

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Amidon customer satisfaction
From: "Steve London" <n2ic@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 18:25:17 +0100
Good ideas from Arne...

Just remember all ISO-9001 really says, in a nutshell, is "Say what you do
(in writing), and do what you say (and prove it)".  So, I would ask them for
a copy of their process documentation pertaining to packaging of products.
It would also be interesting to see what their process documentation says
about assuring that the correct ferrite mix is being shipped.

Steve London, N2IC/5

>However, I do suggest the following:

>If you are not satisfied with their service, request a copy of their ISO
>registration certificate.  After receipt of this certificate, write a
letter
>to the company describing the problems you are having and copy the
Registrar