Re: [TowerTalk] Tower safety gear

To: "Tower (K8RI)" <tower@rogerhalstead.com>,Alan AB2OS <ab2os@att.net>, towertalk@contesting.com,Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower safety gear
From: Blake Bowers <bbowers@townsqr.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 12:07:48 -0500
There are scads of things that the industry did back in the 80's,
that have been proven time after time to be very unsafe.  Using
linemans belts, riding the line, hoisting with a vehicle, are just
some of them.

We learn from our mistakes.  Those that do not become
dead.

The industry now outlaws those things above.  OSHA has
brought us some good things.