Re: [TowerTalk] sealing connectors

To: Towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] sealing connectors
From: doc <kd4e@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 09:50:27 -0400
Lowes had a supply problem with this stuff a year or so ago.

I have seen it in months past -- it was in the paint department
right next to the desk.

John -- how long does this stuff stand up in the brutal sun
of Florida and other mostly-sunny regions?

doc

W0UN -- John Brosnahan wrote:
Plasti-Dip is the name and Lowes handles it--both in the liquid
and a spray version.  I prefer the black for UV reasons.  And
usually buy it by the gallon from plastic specialty suppliers.
Lowes only sells the small cans (16 oz??)

But a google search shows that Home Depot also handles it. (FWIW)

--John W0UN