Re: [TowerTalk] Anti-climb measures

To: "Alan AB2OS" <ab2os@att.net>,"towertalk reflector" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Anti-climb measures
From: Dave NØRQ <n0rq-1@dfwair.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 09:40:38 -0500
Good point, Alan.

I would be interested to see what answers arrive.
The first thing that came to mind was a very small electric fence ;-)
but of course that isn't a good answer.
(I bet it *would* work, though. ;-)

Rohn makes (made?) one as well, but as I recall, it isn't cheap.

Perhaps chicken wire wrapped around up to the 8 or 10' level?
Perhaps a plywood 3-sided 'box' built around the bottom?

I'm fortunate not to have a 'neighborhood kids' problem where
I live, and my own children DO know better (yes, really), but
I've caught some guests' kids succumbing to the temptation,
thankfully only a few feet off the ground.

--
Dave NØRQ