Re: [TowerTalk] Anti-climb measures

To: "Alan AB2OS" <ab2os@att.net>,"towertalk reflector" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Anti-climb measures
From: "Jerry Keller" <k3bz@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 11:29:26 -0400
  From: Alan AB2OS
  To: towertalk reflector
  Sent: Monday, June 14, 2004 8:35 AM
  Subject: [TowerTalk] Anti-climb measures

  What, if any, measures are people taking to prevent the neighborhood
  kids climbing their towers, with possible resulting falls, injuries (or
  worse), and lawsuits? AN Wireless lists an anti-climb accessory for
  $450, but I can't see why one needs anything that expensive.

  This area has plenty of kids and few fences (except around pools), so I
  do need to take some precautions.

  Alan AB2OS