[TowerTalk] Noise

To: "'TowerTalk'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Noise
From: "Bill" <w5vx@hiline.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 16:05:16 -0600
I am trying to track down some pretty significant electrical noise.  The
power company has been helpful but not knowledge.  They climb the pole that
appears to be generating the noise but no go.  They replaced the hardware
for me but noise persists.  They don't have any equipment that will allow
them to really track down the source.

It seems to me that I saw a small commercial receiver and antenna that is
being sold for just this purpose, but I can't remember it.  Anybody seen
one?

Bill, W5VX