[TowerTalk] Force 12

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Force 12
From: jimjarvis@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 00:29:15 +0000
Ok...I stand  corrected.

.....Force 12 has fallen upon its own sword, which apparently was assembled
with pop rivets which held just fine.

:)

Seriously,  has anyone had difficulty with their 3 band matching system,
operating on 15m?   There is a C4XL which we finally gave up on after two years
and put in three separate feedlines.   Then, we gave up on that and replaced it
with an optibeam.   Works great.

At V26DX, there's a C3 with a 40m kit on it....well, it HAD one.  It never
tuned, either, and we finally gave up on it.   Seemed to tune ok on 20-10, and
had
reasonable f/b.

n2ea