RE: [TowerTalk] Force 12?

To: "Jerry Keller" <k3bz@arrl.net>, <Towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] Force 12?
From: "Roger Huntley" <snr.huntley@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 00:37:58 -0000
I completely agree with Jerry, it is the best antenna you can get, and
better yet is the after purchase support you get from the factory.  They
REALLY want you to have a product that you can be happy with and recommend
to another person.  BTW, I also have a F12 C31XR on a 75' tower with the
SteppIR at the same height in a tree.  I use the SteppIR most of the time.
73,
Roger, W7VV