Re: [TowerTalk] Force 12?

To: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Force 12?
From: WA2BPE <wa2bpe@infoblvd.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 14:09:57 -0500
This is indeed a disconcerting topic.  I am due to replace my aging KT34A
(original mfgr) and the list of candidates is shrinking.  Surely F12 should
realize that "..there's trouble in
River City..." and that bad PR can bury them regardless of product performance.
 Surely they understand $$$ - or do they?

Tom - wa2bpe